Winford Bilingual Primary School is searching for an enthusiastic English native speaker to help with the marketing and growth of our schools. This position with be based in Amsterdam with travel to our new schools in Leiden, Haarlem, and eventually beyond.
The goal of this position is to increase our brand visibility both online and offline and represent the schools in both the Dutch and international communities.
With the success of our Amsterdam Flagship location, we would like to maintain current contacts and create new relationships with education influencers and businesses in new cities. We are looking for someone creative who has an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to see growth opportunities in new markets and execute them concretely.
Your main responsibilities with be:
- Maintaining and growing relationships in education and business communities to build brand awareness.
- Attending expat fairs and other education events
- Maintaining presence with current vendors
- Coordinating and assisting with the creation of promotional materials with graphic designer.
- Searching for online and offline opportunities for greater visibility
- Assisting social media presence
- Updating current and maintaining new marketing databases.
- Creating campaigns to promote school events, drive traffic to the website, etc.
- Working with the Bilingual Coordinator and School Directors to perfect marketing.
This position will be based in Amsterdam and will start as two days a week.
- Native English Speaker. Dutch an absolute plus!
- Experience working in education, preferably primary
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Social media experience is imperative
- A natural networker
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, Google Analytics, and website editing/light HTML
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the subject line "Winford Bilingual Marketing Position" to be considered for this role.